Sunday, April 22, 2012

New equipment

We ventured to Dick's sporting goods to find some kid golf clubs for our daughters.  They didn't have a set for our youngest, but we got a set for our 5 year old.  She is super excited and is currently out golfing with daddy.  While we were there I was checking out some other things.  I looked for a forerunner, or something similar.  Slimkatie uses forerunner and loves it.  She talks so much about it, I want one.  I think it would be a really good thing for training for my 5k and half-marathon, which I will start soon.  Well, they didn't have any, so on to the next thing I went.  I decided to try and find one of those big stability balls.  I had one a couple of years ago, but it was way to small for me.  Size and height wise. My trainer told me how to test the size and I figured out that when I had bought one before, I just picked one, but this time I checked out the size and I should have the right one.  I am very excited about this.  Also, another one of Slimkatie's favorites is something called Gu.  I was just so curious but I couldn't find it anywhere.  Well, I find small little packs at Dicks, and got a couple to try.  I really hope they are as good as I am thinking they are.  I'll let you know.

No comments:

Post a Comment