Friday, April 6, 2012

Mini Golf

After an extremely long day at work we went out to eat for dinner.  I was full but didn't over do it, and I hadn't had lunch today(surprise, surprise). Then we took the girls to miniature golf.  They enjoyed it, for a while.  It was super busy and all because of a family that was just goofing around. 5 adults and 1 kid.  We got home and I had a surprise waiting.  I got a body media!  Yay, I am so excited.  It will help me count my calories and it tracks to my phone!  It is sad to get so excited of things like this, but it's who I am.  It is official!  We bought plane tickets this afternoon.  We will be flying back to PA this summer for a week.  I just hope that I can keep it together.  The last time I flew, people probably thought I was mental, which for those that know me, might say well you are a little off your rocker.  But no seriously every time I fly, I seem to get worse and I hate it more than the last time. I'm excited to see my friends and catch up with everyone.  I'm sure the girls will love it.  They talk about flying on an airplane at least once a week since we started talking about.  We haven't flown as a family since Elizabeth was 1, so 4 years ago.  Now we have 2 kids, and they are old, so tons more stuff and we have to keep 2 little ones entertained for 5 hours on the plane. Hopefully the girls will be a good distraction for me. Probably gonna have to talk to the Dr. about getting something for anxiety, just in case I start acting like a basket case.  I have never taken anything, so hopefully it won't make me wired or totally  knock me out.  We will see I guess.  Tomorrow is gonna be an interesting day.  We are gonna go Easter egg hunting in the morning at a park and then possibly again later at our house. Then it's cleaning day and getting some laundry done, since it doesn't get done all week, we have tons to do. Need to make a meal plan too, cause our meals have gotten out of control.  I need to get things under control before I start school again and before we have any more kids.  So, wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment